Posted Mon, 12 Nov 2018 17:16:52 GMT by Mary Lynn Kinchen System Analyst

Cannot log into Fortis User or Admin client, receive the Error "Error opening database. (Error code: 501). See the attached image.  Anyone have any suggestions?

https://www.docuware.com/sites/default/files/forums-images/fberror.JPG

Posted Mon, 12 Nov 2018 17:40:16 GMT by Chad Folts Professional Services Engineer

Hi Mary Lynn,

The error is stating that FortisBlue is unable to open the FortisAuditing database due to a login failure.  Can you check to see if the SAV_CHEMTALL\fbowner user still exists in the SQL Logins?  Also make sure that user has permissions to open the FortisAuditing database (it's likely that the fbowner user should be the owner of the database).

If you still need assistance beyond that, please open a new Support Request via the Support Portal and we can take a closer look for you.

Chad Folts
Software Support Manager
Support Team Fortis – Americas

Posted Mon, 12 Nov 2018 18:32:25 GMT by Mary Lynn Kinchen System Analyst

I am trying to get to the support portal but it keeps giving me an error saying it is not available.

Posted Mon, 12 Nov 2018 20:43:14 GMT by Chad Folts Professional Services Engineer

I have created a new Support Request on your behalf and I will contact you via email with the next steps.  I will also look into reason why you cannot create new Support Requests.

Chad Folts
Software Support Manager
Support Team Fortis – Americas

You must be signed in to post in this forum.