Posted Wed, 17 Oct 2018 11:32:15 GMT by Kim Sims Technical Solution Architect

Once a Fortis migration has completed via the migration helper, is there a way to research and determine how far along the full text ocr process has progressed against the entire document population?

We just completed the initial migration of ~674k documents on Friday and the docuware imaging worker processes(4) are plugging away at that population, pegging the CPU cores at 99%, which of course makes the system sluggish.

Having this knowledge might encourage the administrator to bump the CPU core count to help power through the bulk of documents more quickly.

Posted Wed, 17 Oct 2018 11:43:25 GMT by Joe Kaufman Bell Laboratories Inc No longer there

Kim,

What is the destination/version of DocuWare? On-prem or cloud?

In on-prem 6.11, you can right click on any File Cabinet in the DW Admin desktop tool and select "Show fulltext status". This appears to show full-text status for everything, not just the cabinet you click on (that's my experience, anyway). That offers some indication of how full-text is doing.

If you are in the cloud on 7.0, I don;t know if that admin capability still exists.

Thanks,

Joe Kaufman

Posted Wed, 17 Oct 2018 13:02:47 GMT by Kim Sims Technical Solution Architect

Joe,

This is v6.12 which has migrated more of the admin tool functions to the configurations page and to my knowledge that full text view is either no longer available or has been moved elsewhere.

Thanks

You must be signed in to post in this forum.