Posted Tue, 17 Jul 2018 16:11:39 GMT by Alexis Rojas

Hello guys, Im having an issue when multiple workstation try to edit an excel file. I attached a picture with the error.

https://www.docuware.com/sites/default/files/forums-images/image001%20%288%29.png

Posted Mon, 27 Aug 2018 11:54:38 GMT by Ron VandenLangenBerg Applications Developer

I have some users getting the same error when trying to edit an excel document.  What was done to solve this issue?  Did you open a help ticket?

Posted Mon, 27 Aug 2018 13:31:50 GMT by Casey Miller Director of Technical Services

i noticed you are using chrome, have you tried a different browser with same results?

Posted Mon, 27 Aug 2018 17:16:34 GMT by Ron VandenLangenBerg Applications Developer

The person who was having the difficulty every time had to switch computers and the new one does not manifest the problem. 

The other two that experience the problem only experience it intermittently.  I have told the one I am working with to try a different browser if the problem happens again, but don't know when that will be.  Both are able to clear the problem by rebooting or getting out of all excel instances.  Since it doesn't happen everytime I am not sure when they will expereince the problem again to do testing.

There is one person, using Chrome, that never expereinces the problem.  So not sold on it being a chrome problem, but can't rule that out yet.

Thanks, Ron

You must be signed in to post in this forum.