Posted Fri, 09 Mar 2018 08:41:50 GMT by Hameed Ogbara - left 05.2022 Technical Support

Hello,

Is there a way whereby you can stop documents from importing into your document tray.

Posted Fri, 09 Mar 2018 11:43:43 GMT by Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Hameed,
Import is a Desktop App. It will only import files that are in the watch folder when the import job is running. If you don't want to import anything just stop the import job.
But, I feel that you mean something different so please explain the problem.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Posted Fri, 09 Mar 2018 14:08:35 GMT by Hameed Ogbara - left 05.2022 Technical Support

Hello Phil,

What I mean is that when you click on import from your document tray, when you discover that it was the wrong document, there would be where you can quickly cancel the document from importing just like from your windows system when you copy and paste, you have the option to cancel.

Regards.

Posted Fri, 09 Mar 2018 15:39:17 GMT by Hameed Ogbara - left 05.2022 Technical Support

Hello Phil,

What I mean is when I click on import from the document tray, it takes me to the windows desktop where i can select various document to be imported. When these documents are been imported, i should have the option to stop some documents from importing. Is this now available in Docuware.

Regards.

Posted Wed, 14 Mar 2018 09:34:25 GMT by Hameed Ogbara - left 05.2022 Technical Support

Hello Phil,

What I mean is that, in the document tray where you have import, which takes you to the windows system to import document(s) during the document import, can you stop any of the documents from importing to the document tray.

Posted Wed, 14 Mar 2018 09:48:32 GMT by Hameed Ogbara - left 05.2022 Technical Support

What I mean is that, when you click on import from the document tray, during the importing, there should be where you can stop the said document from importing

You must be signed in to post in this forum.