Posted Tue, 20 Aug 2019 20:45:33 GMT by Nathan French ComDoc Systems Analyst
I'm looking for some URL to direct Docuware to take the user directly to their tasks, as opposed to their document tray, a search, or lists?  I have in mind something like http://servername/DocuWare/Platform/WebClient/#My-Tasks (Example is completely made up, and doesn't do anything.)

If there is any sort of link that will take any user directly to their tasks, that's what I'm looking for.  This has to be generic, not directed to one task list or one user.  Also would love to know if there are shortcuts to other areas like document trays, searches, lists, monitor tasks.

Thanks,
-Nate
Posted Tue, 27 Aug 2019 12:42:39 GMT by Casey Miller Director of Technical Services
Nathan, the only thing I can think of is to create a workflow and then on the notification you can create a link for the user to click to view their entire task list. Look to see what that is. Then maybe you can use that as a start to figure out what you may be able to do.
Posted Tue, 27 Aug 2019 13:32:53 GMT by Nathan French ComDoc Systems Analyst

That integration link will only show tasks within that workflow.  I've tried to deconstruct and reform the parameters, but it has not been fruitful. 

Clearly there is a method which is used to access each section fully: Document trays, Search, Lists, Tasks ... this happens when those buttons are clicked, but it appears to be purely javascript. 

My goal is to use the URL redirect after a form submission to take the user to their Tasks.  There, they view the merged data and confirm the document. (Because there's no way to see the document prior to submitting the form.) 

Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:21:02 GMT by Tobias Getz DocuWare GmbH Team Leader Product Management

Hi Nathan,
there is currently no functionality to direct a user to the top levels in the Web Client. All URL integrations are just to open parts of the client as e.g. a single list, a single task list, a single task.

So the only thing possible is to start a workflow and then inform the user via email with a link to the task. So the user just has to click on the link in the email and can approve the document.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.