Posted Tue, 22 Feb 2022 15:18:10 GMT by Nicolas Lamoureux Business Process Consultant
Hello 

I am almost happy with the notification as it is, but i want to do something more, and i am not sure of the best way to do it.

Upon a document status being set to approuved, notify user X.

Notification must countain some of the metadata such as Client Name, Date of aprouval and approuver.

Thus i need docuware to send the notification email to user x, with a email countaining the message and the metadata.

I DO NOT NEED THE LINK TO THE APPROUVED DOCUMENT. 

I just need the selected metadata.

Any idea ?
Posted Tue, 22 Feb 2022 15:30:37 GMT by Martin Zebedies Uriot GmbH & Co. KG Head of Solution Consulting

Hi Nicolas,<br> <br> are you doing it with "notification" in the configuration section?<br> when you are using a docuware cloud try to do what you want with the workflow-designer and the mail task.<br> there you can send every single metadata from the document without any link.<br> <br> &nbsp;

Posted Tue, 22 Feb 2022 16:00:56 GMT by Nicolas Lamoureux Business Process Consultant
Yes i was trying to use only the notification function but if it is not posible, workflow will have to be the way to go.

Tanxs

You must be signed in to post in this forum.