Scripts not running when Script Manager is a service
- Create a shortcut to \Fortis\ScriptSvr.exe
- Open properties
- Add -a in the "target" and save your changes
- Right click "Run As Administrator" to open the Script Manager application.
- Make the appropriate configurations in the application for the Inbaskets & Database.
- Close out of the application then start Script Manager as a service.
* Note that if you try running the service but it are unable to, be sure to check the task bar on the lower right and ensure that the Script Manager icon is not there (running as an application). you can only run one instance of the application at a time.