If you are either browsing out to the Setup.aspx page, or using the "Refresh Users and Groups" button on the Admin client and you are encountering error "User is not a part of the admins or fb users group."
- Clear the ASP.NET files by doing the following,
- Stop IIS (via command prompt IISReset -stop
- Browse to the location %windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v.2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files.
- Delete FortisBlueServices
- Start IIS (via command prompt IISReset - start)
- Make sure there are no Domain users in either groups.
- (For issues accessing Setup.aspx) If you're on Fortisblue 2.2 or earlier, make sure that Internet Explorer is version 10 at the highest as Setup.aspx has trouble executing with Internet Explorer and will not work correctly.