The Fortis Document Printer does not work.
Follow these steps to get the printer reinstalled and working:
- Uninstall the current version of the Fortis Document Printer (if it exists in add/remove programs).
- Open “Devices And Printers” in the control panel
- Select any printer and press the “Print Server Properties” button
- Select the “Drivers” tab, and then select the Fortis Document Driver
- Hit the “Remove” button then select “Remove the Driver and driver package”
- Run the setup.exe in the Fortis\NTPRINT directory right click “Run as Admin” *This is the key part, otherwise the driver will not install properly
- Change the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Westbrook Technologies, Inc.\Fortis\InstallInfo to a UNC Path to the Fortis Directory
- Change the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Westbrook Technologies\Fortis\InstallInfo to a UNC Path to the Fortis Directory
- Change the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Westbrook Technologies, Inc.\Fortis\InstallInfo to a UNC Path to the Fortis Directory