Can I create Connect to Outlook configurations directly from Outlook?
From Outlook, you are able to get to the configuration page to create the configuration indirectly.
Version 6.10 and earlier
- Open Outlook and go to the "DocuWare" ribbon at the top.
- Click on "Configurations"
- This will open the Connect to Outlook section of the Configurations page. From there, you will be able to select a Store or Quick Seach configuration on the right.
Version 6.11 and higher
You may now go directly to a specific configuration of Connect to Outlook since version 6.11.
- Store Configuration : Drop down and select "--New Configuration--"
- Search Configuration : Drop down and select "--New Configuration--"
- Watched Folder Configuration: Right-Click a folder in Outlook and select "Watch with DocuWare"