You are using the DocuWare Desktop Import Application to Import a large file into docuware. After a few minutes of waiting for the file to process you receive the following warning retrieving document content failed.
- Navigate to the following location C:\Program Files (x86)\DocuWare\Desktop.
- Make a copy of the DesktopOCR.settings file and rename the files extension to '.bak'.
- Open the original '.settings' file in Notepad.
- Increase the value TimeoutForRequests to 1200000, save the file.
- Restart the DocuWare Desktop Service and Application.
- Retry the failed file.