Posted Wed, 17 Jul 2019 20:12:39 GMT by Christopher Nicoli Project Manager-Sr Systems Engineer
setting up a form and wanted to see if it was able to do a calculation for a line item? for example quantity is 2 and unit price is 10.00 can i put the total in the total field for that line? then calculate all the total price fields into the sub total box?

also do i really have to keep a field label on a single line text box or can i hide it on the form as it shows right above the box.
Posted Thu, 18 Jul 2019 11:12:07 GMT by Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas
Forms have no ability to perform arithmetic calculations. Also I am not sure why you wan to hide the label of a control, but with 7.1 you can probably just set the display to empty since the control has a specific id.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Client Services, Americas

Posted Thu, 18 Jul 2019 12:25:07 GMT by Christopher Nicoli Project Manager-Sr Systems Engineer

thanks for the reply Phil. how would i hide the label? i do not see an option for that. 

Posted Fri, 13 May 2022 17:31:36 GMT by Tony Merritt Regional Solutions Consultant
Has there been an update on this capability?
Are we still unable to calculate totals on web forms?
Posted Wed, 25 May 2022 20:23:36 GMT by Christopher Nicoli Project Manager-Sr Systems Engineer
there has been no change to perform calculations live on the form...it still has to be done in workflow manager after the form is submitted

You must be signed in to post in this forum.