Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2019 17:25:39 GMT by Michael Weingand Professional Services Manager
  1. HI Folks,

I have a customer that I have setup 20 HR output documents from one Input Form.  W4, I9 and so forth.  They asked me to to list the documents on the form and want a hyperlink to the raw document.  They do not have a Website to host the raw documents, so I put them in a cabinet and used the URL creator to build a URL for the link.  This does not work because the form is a public form and since the documents are in a cabinet, they must be called out with an authentication.  If you call out the first document/link for the main public form then another person on another device tries to click another document it asks for a login and password (Authentication) because the Authenticated user for the public form has already taken a license and until the license times out, you can't get another link.   

Can anyone think of a way to house the Raw documents?  Like is it possible to house it in the FTP and have that present as a link?  I just don't know what the path to the FTP docs are in the cloud and if that is public or anonymous. 
Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2019 18:26:15 GMT by Michael Weingand Professional Services Manager
I figured it out.  The FTP site was just the ticket.  Easy to get the path and it works exactly as the customer expects.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.