Publié Fri, 10 Apr 2020 19:08:53 GMT par Mickey Rahman

I just installed docuware 7.2, and almost everything installed correctly, except the full-text service. When I go to start the service, I get an error: See attachement: dw1.jpg

I've googled this error, and it seems to have something to do with java and tomcat. One of them asked to make sure the correct java paths are set in the tomcat service. It asked to open tomcat9w.exe in the full-text installation directory (C:\Program Files\DocuWare\Full-Text Server (x64)\bin). But when I clicked on it. it said: See attachement: dw2.png

I googled some more, and it seems for tomcat, the tomcat9w.exe file must be the same as the service name (which in this case is DWTomcat). Once I renamed this file, the options showed: See attachment: dw3.png

It seems the java paths are all set correctly, but the service still won't start.

Please advise.

Publié Fri, 10 Apr 2020 19:15:00 GMT par Mickey Rahman
Images attached
Publié Tue, 21 Apr 2020 15:05:41 GMT par Christopher Nicoli Project Manager-Sr Systems Engineer
its possible your fulltext service is pointing to a file/folder from a previously installed version of Java - in screenshot 3 double check the path it is pointing to. update it to point to the newest version of java installed.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.