Publié Tue, 26 Feb 2019 21:39:14 GMT par BONNEAU Stephane CEO

Hello all,

My developpment concerns a workflow with goal to take in background a decision of an activite at the place of the user ...

I do not understnad why i have to use in my code the only super admin user for to taking a decision.

If i choose another user, i get from server an error 500 with the message above :

" DWException: User with ID 4dc5320a-41d0-4486-a55f-450739740983 is not a controller for workflow with ID:xxxxx"

It's binding because this super admin user can be locked by other way , or simply not the accurate one for my workflow.

Do someone had same experience and issue  ?

Thanks ,

Stephane

Publié Tue, 26 Feb 2019 22:08:15 GMT par Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Make sure that the user you specify has these rights:

Functional right to create workflows.
Rights to the file cabinet.

The error is quite clear, the user you have selected has insufficient rights. Check all those carefully.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Publié Tue, 26 Feb 2019 22:19:56 GMT par BONNEAU Stephane CEO

Dear phil,

Sure that the message is clear but the behaviour is less...First , I have obviously tried to assign rights on creating workflows and on the file cabinet  to another user, but i get same message.

Secondly, i assigned full rights to my user , same behaviour.

I copied the super admin user , checked well identicals rights , and same behaviour...

(cloud v 7.0)

Thank you for help,

Stephane

Publié Mon, 04 Mar 2019 19:33:10 GMT par BONNEAU Stephane CEO

Hello Phil,

I finaly found to configure accordant rights on workflow controller for my user...

Thank you again,

Stéphane

You must be signed in to post in this forum.