Publié Fri, 23 Mar 2018 17:46:15 GMT par Michael Flak Server Systems Administrator

I have a user that is in the approval workflow.  They were gone on vacation for one week and then the following week for training.  When they returned and clicked on the link in the email it popped up a box and said the link was expired.  I have looked through the workflow and am unable to pin point the issue or how to make changes to this.  We are also in the process to have alternate executives be allowed to sign for them; however I wold still like to see where we can change, if possible, when things expire in the approval process.

Thank you!

Publié Fri, 23 Mar 2018 18:04:46 GMT par Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Michael,
While I am not totally sure of this behavior, it would seem to me that if the user went on vacation after the task was in their list, and the task was subsequently acted on by another user, then clicking on the email link after the task has moved on would produce this message. Given that the email was generated when the task was valid it has no way of knowing that the task has been completed.

Also, did the user set their Out Of Office in DocuWare? If they do set their Out of Office, tasks will not be assigned to them for the duration.
Also, are you using substution lists?

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Publié Fri, 23 Mar 2018 18:21:58 GMT par Michael Flak Server Systems Administrator

Phil,

The user does not know how to set out of office in docuware, yet.  We have not started to use the subsitution list just yet; however we are in the process of doing so.  As far as I know no one acted on the task.  I will double check.

Publié Fri, 23 Mar 2018 18:27:24 GMT par Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Michael,
Interesting. Can you check if the task is still in the users list? If not, check the workflow design and look at the overdue task section and see what it is designed to do when the task becomes overdue. Chances are it was sent on to someone else.
Let me know either way.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Publié Mon, 23 Apr 2018 17:10:30 GMT par Michael Flak Server Systems Administrator

Phil,

We believe he clicked on the link.  Thanks again!

You must be signed in to post in this forum.