Publié Tue, 24 Apr 2018 15:01:20 GMT par Casey Miller Director of Technical Services

It is because you are using 64bit office installation. I would uninstall and install x86 office. DocuWare is not supported with 64bit office as far as I know.

Publié Tue, 24 Apr 2018 15:14:44 GMT par Joe Kaufman Bell Laboratories Inc No longer there

Casey,

I am using Outlook 2016, 64-bit, and C2O has worked for me. WHen I check the COM add-in, it even lists what appears to be a 64-bit loader DLL called "adxloader64".

I do not know what might be causing the original poster's issues, though, sorry...

Thanks,

Joe Kaufman

Publié Tue, 24 Apr 2018 15:37:14 GMT par Joe Kaufman Bell Laboratories Inc No longer there

Hameed,

What is the target for the C2O configuration? That is, are you trying to store an email to a document tray or directly to a file cabinet?

Can you get any Store configuration to work?

I just tried again with 64-bit Outlook (I had deactivated the COM add-in) and was able to store an email to a document tray with no errors...

Thanks,

Joe Kaufman

Publié Tue, 24 Apr 2018 16:23:36 GMT par Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Hameed,
Please ensure the .NET 4.5.2 is installed. If it is uninstall it then re-install manually and reboot the machine.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

You must be signed in to post in this forum.