投稿済み Fri, 11 May 2018 13:50:55 GMT 、投稿者 Joe Kaufman Bell Laboratories Inc No longer there

Hey all,

When storing a document to DocuWare from the CONNECT To Outlook (C2O) module, several email properties can be stored to fields. But I am not seeing any way to capture Outlook tags, such as "High Importance". It would be very nice to be able to store that in order to include that field in notifications sent out, or have a status of a new document start as "Urgent" or something (think help desk processing). If I receive an urgent email, it would be nice to store it as an "urgent"-status document so the document can be worked from there (whether that be via Task Manager or Workflow Manager).

Is that simply not a field that can be captured? If so, could that be added? For an Outlook-specific module, one would think capturing the level of urgency would be a pretty common thing people would want to do.

Thanks,

Joe Kaufman

投稿済み Tue, 15 May 2018 19:53:11 GMT 、投稿者 Joe Kaufman Bell Laboratories Inc No longer there

No one has any knowledge of whether or not C2O can capture importance level? Is this a feature I should ask for? I don't want to make a request when I am simply missing something obvious...?  Not being ablt to capture the priority of an email seems like a decent-sized oversight.

Thanks,

Joe Kaufman

投稿済み Wed, 16 May 2018 07:57:03 GMT 、投稿者 Simon H. Hellmann Wedderhoff IT GmbH Systemadministrator

Hello Joe,

currently (6.12) there is no way to use the Mail priority as a value for an index field. This seems to not have changed in DW 7 Beta.

However during my years in first level IT Support I learned that the user never knows how urgent their issue really is - this probably applies to most use cases as well.

I could not think of a scenario where one would just use the priority the sender provided for a ticket queue or similar things.

You might want to post on uservoice though.

Greetings from Germany,

Simon H. Hellmann

DocuWare System Consultant

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。