投稿済み Fri, 05 Mar 2021 20:50:38 GMT 、投稿者 Edwin Fabian Donato TI
Buenas tardes

I am reviewing how to generate a webservice which receives a document from Docuware and returns the base64 encoding of the document.

In order to be able to connect later to another WS method that receives all the information corresponding to this document.

So, I want to know how a webservice can get a document from DocuWare to convert it to base64, what data is needed so that it can get the document from docuware?
投稿済み Mon, 08 Mar 2021 08:06:45 GMT 、投稿者 Tobias Getz DocuWare GmbH Team Leader Product Management
Hi Edwin,

I assume you are asking about a web service for usage in the Workflow Manager?
First a web service just gets information from DocuWare, it is not possible to send a document directly to the web service. Given, that the Workflow sends the DocID and a FileCabinet GUID to the web service, the web service  can then log into DocuWare and download the document by itself.
Does this help?
Tobias Getz
投稿済み Mon, 08 Mar 2021 15:03:01 GMT 、投稿者 Edwin Fabian Donato TI
Hello thanks for the help, is there a documentation that can serve as a guide to get the web service to connect to DW and download the document?

Thanks, again.
投稿済み Mon, 08 Mar 2021 16:56:45 GMT 、投稿者 Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Hi Edwin, 

have a look over here: 

https://developer.docuware.com/

Hope this helps.
Greetings from Germany,
Simon H. Hellmann
DocuWare System Consultant

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。