Veröffentlicht Tue, 02 Oct 2018 18:06:26 GMT von Larry Stover President

Using DW6.12 and a file cabinet with 18,721 records had 3 records that wouldn't open in a DW Request job.  They happened to be record 7, 8 & 9. These didn't have a DocumentInfo.dwx file associated with the f0.pdf file. Also these f0.pdf files will not open due to corruption. After checking the next 500 records they all have the dwx file.  Is there an easy way to check all records to ensure all dwx files are there or which are missing?  These same documents open ok in DW6.12.  They are DWTiff docs, but a lot of other docs are DWTiff and they open ok in DWRequest.  I will run the DWRequest job again to see if I get the same results, but it will take 15 hours to run it again after a current larger DWRequest job gets finished running. I use MySql.

Thank you,

Larry Stover

Veröffentlicht Wed, 03 Oct 2018 15:43:02 GMT von Larry Stover President

Another DWRequest job had 25,111 records and 6 docs were not exported according to the DWRequest job.  They were docs 1 thru 5 and 7 and were missing the dwx files.  I downloaded pdf files from my DW6.12 and replaced them in the DWRequest data folder.  DWRequest opens the documents now.  I didn't need the dwx files. 

Larry Stover

Sie müssen angemeldet sein um Beiträge in den Foren zu erstellen.