Veröffentlicht Thu, 26 Apr 2018 11:20:04 GMT von Kjetil Kulterud Service Owner

Hi,

A customer of ours have several document they want to delete 12 months after the "end date" is set in one of the metadata fields.

How could I solve this with the Deletion Policy module?

Thanks!

Veröffentlicht Thu, 26 Apr 2018 11:28:10 GMT von Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

With DocuWare 6.12:

End Date Is Before the Past 12 Months

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

https://www.docuware.com/sites/default/files/forums-images/DeletionP.png

Veröffentlicht Thu, 26 Apr 2018 16:30:56 GMT von Kjetil Kulterud Service Owner

Veröffentlicht Tue, 26 Jun 2018 18:16:47 GMT von Salvador Diaz Pre Venta

I created a new Deletion Policy, but when i execute the proccess, give me back the next message: "Server is not responding"

https://www.docuware.com/sites/default/files/forums-images/deletion%20policy.png

Veröffentlicht Mon, 02 Jul 2018 05:18:10 GMT von Simon H. Hellmann Wedderhoff IT GmbH Systemadministrator

Hello Salvador,

have you tried restarting the DocuWare WorkflowEngine and BackgroundProcess Processes?

Greetings from Germany,

Simon H. Hellmann

DocuWare System Consultant

Veröffentlicht Mon, 02 Jul 2018 17:54:35 GMT von Salvador Diaz Pre Venta

Hi Kjetil Kulterud, i re started before the process you asked me, and it doesn´t make difference.

Thanks.

Veröffentlicht Wed, 29 Aug 2018 17:10:06 GMT von Dylan Brunette

Hello Phil,

I want to delete all of the documents older than 2 months old based on the date of the report (metadata) and not the date of document storage. Field is called Date. Would I then do "Date Before the Past 2 Months"? Just want to be sure I understand the logic in the statement. 

Thank you,

-Dylan

Veröffentlicht Wed, 29 Aug 2018 17:19:29 GMT von Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Dylan,
Yes to delete all documents older than 2 months would be "Before past 2 months". You can use any Date type field in your file cabinet to test against.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Sie müssen angemeldet sein um Beiträge in den Foren zu erstellen.