Since DocuWare 7, Updates are integrated in the DocuWare installation packages.
Therefore, to get the latest version of an Update you need to download the complete DocuWare setup files again.
Before you install the Update, please read and follow the Update installation instructions!
Setup updated on: 2022-07-25 (PDF of included improvements can be found here)
Build version: 126.96.36.19914
Download link: https://go.docuware.com/download-dw76
- Fulltext Search: Full Text Search in Japanese does not find documents with mixed half/full width kana
- Web Client: No free license error message after update to 7.6
- Workflow Manager: Task cannot be completed with an empty table field. An error is shown "Only values from select list are allowed to be entered in the column"
- Workflow Manager: Filtering with "*" in task list doesn't work
- Preconfigured Solutions: File cabinet audit table stays in the database when import of dwbuc file fails
- Desktop Apps: Client OCR is uninstalled or installed again during install / uninstall of additional Apps
- Workflow Manager: Workflow Manager: History shows an error "workflow history when you complete a task with table field and add another column to the table field after confirming" when you complete a task with table field and add another column to the table field after confirming
- Workflow Manager: Workflow Designer won't allow the character "/" anymore for Variable/Indexfield/Form field
- Workflow Manager: Workflow tasks filtering is not possible if there is a special character at the end
- Forms: The tooltip of the element we are on, hides the buttons on its left when you use Fullscreen button in Merge Form template designer
- Desktop Apps: Login needed for creating Desktop connection even when user already logged in
- Platform .NET API: Accessing index data from version history via Platform or API is possible in a special case even though user has no rights
- Workflow Manager: Java Script injection possible via workflow task list
- Workflow Manager: Scheduled Workflows throws an error "The computed next datetime is within 23 hours of the current execution" when current daylight saving time differs from start date daylight saving time
- Workflow Manager: Document can have a size of 0 when workflow updates a multiline field of forms
- Platform .NET API: Accessing index data from data records via Platform or API is possible in a special case even though user has no rights
- Workflow Manager: Select list with filtering on table field does not show the correct number of values
- Transfer: Creating a transfer configuration results in a spinning wheel when trying to connect to other organization
- Synchronization: If a system predefined value which does not exist in the target organization (e.g. DWSTOREUSER) is assigned to a target field, the synchronization fails