A parameter is missing or invalid
No identifier (i) or GUID of a result list or a file cabinet has been specified. One of the following parameters is essential for a URL integration:
- i (identifier)
- rl (GUID of the result list)
- fc (GUID of the file cabinet)
- sed (GUID of the search dialog)
Invalid integration found with the ID '...'
No integration is found with the corresponding identifier.
Always specify the identifier for the parameter i within the integration. This can be found in Administration in the settings of the respective integration. Pay attention to upper and lower case when entering.
Errors when performing a subordinate request
Check the log in the error log directory. This can be found in the temporary directory of the Web instance. In most cases, conclusions on configuration errors are given by the corresponding log entry.
Access to this page not permitted
Access denied to this page
The login data also supplied in the URL integration is incorrect.
The GUID of the result list (or the search dialog) is invalid
- The specified GUID of the result list or search dialog is incorrect.
- The specified result list or search dialog is not published.
- The DocuWare user in question has no permissions for the specified result list or search dialog.
The search term could not be interpreted correctly.
- that the syntax is correct [COLUMN NAME]="value".
- that the search term or field name (column name) is correct.
- that the query has been correctly coded with BASE64 using the UTF-8 character set.
There is no row in database for Document
The document is not in the archive or in the specified task list.