This hotfix is related to two problems in the Content Server
- Possible documents loss during the migration of converted Cold Read Documents
This behavior only occurs in one specific use case under the following conditions:
- Cold Read documents has been converted in the Windows Client by exporting them out of a DocuWare 4 mode file cabinet into a Windows Client basket
- These converted documents has been stored in Tiff format in DocuWare 4 file cabinet
- This DocuWare 4 file cabinet have been converted into a DocuWare 5 mode file cabinet.
- These converted DocuWare 4 Cold/Read documents has been migrated to DocuWare 5 disk with the Migration Workflow.
- During this migration process possibly some documents could get lost.
If you have done these steps, please contact the DocuWare Support for further analysis.
If you have such former DocuWare 4 Cold/Read documents in your file cabinets, please install this hotfix before doing any migration workflow.
- Clipping documents in full logical discs while a second empty disc is available is not working.