When logging into either an Admin or User client for FortisBlue you get the message:
"License count exceeded"
You will need to be on the FortisBlue server to fix this issue.
- Run the FortisBlue Customer License Utility As Admin (Right Click > Run as Admin)
- Note the Activation Key under the "Installed License" section (Write this down)
- Click the File drop down menu and select "Open License File"
- Browse to your .license file
- Enter the Activation Key that you wrote down in Step 2, and press "License Activate" button
- Accept the license agreement
- License should activate successfully.
- Restart IIS
- Login to FortisBlue
If you cannot login at this point, or need an activation code, please contact DocuWare Americas Support.