How can I create a Number Group for Auto Numbering?
The dropdown in the Forms configuration for Number Group and automatically populated with Number Groups created in any file cabinet store dialog. To create a number group, you must do the following:
- Open the desired Store Dialog in the File Cabinet Web Configuration.
- Click on the Field Name of the field that you would like to use for Auto Numbering.
- In the Predefined Entry drop down menu, select "Automatic Numbering". You will now see the box below change to allow editing of a Number Group.
- Click the plus sign (+) on the bottom left to create a new group.
- Name the number group accordingly, set the desired starting value and save your changes.
- Go to your Form Configuration and you will now see the newly created Number Group in the drop down menu.