How do I create Import jobs?
Import jobs are created via the DocuWare desktop application. After you create a import configuration you will need to create a import job for the configuration to use.
1. Log into your DocuWare account and select the drop down next to your name. Choose the option "Desktop Apps" then select the option "Install Desktop Apps".
2. A application named "ClientSetup" will be downloaded, once ran it will begin the installation process. Select the option "Import" then click the install button.
3. One installed launch DocuWare Desktop apps and select the tab labeled import, this is where we will create our new import job.
4. Choose the "Create new import Job" option.
Here you can:
- Set the name of the Job.
- Select the folder that this job will monitor and import from.
- Choose the configuration which this import will use. How do I create a import configuration?
- The language which the document will be read in.
- Select If the documents will be auto rotated(in case they are scanned sideways or upside down)
- Check the file age(Make sure the document is fully written into the folder before imported)
5. One everything is set as intended select the "save" option, you may then start your import job.
You import job will not begin to import and process documents based on the settings of the import job and import configuration.