Posted Thu, 12 Dec 2019 10:06:44 GMT by Łukasz Góreczny
Hello, I have a Question about Parallel Steps

What I want to achive ?

My Workflow

1. I use inteligent indexing 
2. I store document and I have configured in my FileCabinet  variable type Table
3. I start workflow
4. 1st step "assign users to accept invoice costs" -  User Dialog in which I have Table of Invoice Items and for every Item I fill user to accept one row 
5. 2st step "Accept Invoice Items" - I want to assing this step to users which I filled in previous step. Every row have its own person to accept. When everybody will accept costs then parallization stops
6. End of process
Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2019 12:32:45 GMT by Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Hello Marek,

if I understand correctly, you have a table with invoice items and seperate items are to be approved by different people, e.g.:

subject amount user
Bread 10,13 admin
Butter 2,52 marek
Cheese 3,41 simon

Now you want to assign the parallel task to all users, in this case: admin, marek and simon.
you can use an "assign data" step to create a global variable of type "User from group" (use group "public" and check "list variable") which contains all users. Then, assign the parallel task to this GV.

The assign data step should look like this:

global variable UserList Document Index Data TableField[Users]

As parallel tasks finish automatically when all users completed their tasks, you should not need any cancel conditions.

Hope this helps.

Greetings from Germany,
Simon H. Hellmann
DocuWare System Consultant
Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2019 13:18:50 GMT by Łukasz Góreczny
Ok thanks for excellent response. 

It's what I want to do. I know what u explain, but is there a way to show only one row for each user ?

Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2019 13:34:09 GMT by Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Hello Marek, 
more or less duplicate of your other question here: Hiding columns from variable Type in Dialog User
currently, this is not possible within the workflow designer.

Greetings from Germany,
Simon H. Hellmann
DocuWare System Consultant

You must be signed in to post in this forum.