Publié Fri, 02 Dec 2016 14:31:24 GMT par John Moore Manager, Business Productivity

I cannot find any recorded webinars for the migration from Fortis to Docuware on the Docuware site.  Can someone send me a link or inform me of an upcoming webinar?

Also, is there a demo webinar of what our Fortis users can expect to see once we have converted over to Docuware?  I would like to give them a Heads-Up of what is coming up for next year.

Thanks,

John

Publié Fri, 02 Dec 2016 18:05:38 GMT par Chad Folts Professional Services Engineer

Hi John - Once you have signed in to DocuWare.com, hover over the Products & Services menu and click Fortis and FortisBlue.  You should see a section that says Fortis to DocuWare Migration - click that and it will bring you to the section of the site that includes our recorded webinars.  We also have some video demos on our YouTube page - https://www.youtube.com/user/docuware

If you have any other questions please feel free to open a new Support Request and the appropriate team will work with you directly.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.