投稿済み Wed, 11 Mar 2020 12:28:18 GMT 、投稿者 Edward Clarke Community Service Partners Director of Information Technology
I am having a problem where I setup notifications based on the index fields changes and they are not firing off.  I was looking around and everything looked right - I tested the SMTP connection and that is working.  I deleted the notification and then recreated it and still cannot get the notification to kick off.

So I went to the log file for Notifications and I am seeing this:

<event timestamp="2020-03-11T04:14:35.0028696-05:00" level="Error" logger="DocuWare.Communication.AuthenticationServer.Management.ServerManagement" SequenceID="16" Type="DocuWare.Communication.AuthenticationServer.Management.ServerManagement" Method="StartServer" DomainName="CSP-DOCUWARE" MachineName="CSP-DOCUWARE" Thread="4" WindowsUserName="Administrator">
  <message>Authentication failed!</message>
  <exception>DocuWare.Communication.AuthenticationServer.Exceptions.DWAuthenticateException: Cannot find active authentication server. All servers are either stopped or the communication channel settings don't allow a connection. ---&gt; DocuWare.Common.Exceptions.DWRemotingException: Cannot access server url  'gtcp://localhost:9000' . Check that server is accessible and use compatible communication options ---&gt; Belikov.GenuineChannels.GenuineExceptions+CanNotConnectToRemoteHost: Can not connect to the remote host "gtcp://localhost:9000". System error message: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:9000.
   at Belikov.GenuineChannels.GenuineTcp.TcpConnectionManager.LowLevel_OpenConnection(HostInformation remote, GenuineConnectionType genuineConnectionType, String localUri, Int32 localPort, String connectionName, String&amp; remoteUri, Int32&amp; remoteHostUniqueIdentifier)
   at Belikov.GenuineChannels.GenuineTcp.TcpConnectionManager.GetConnectionForSending(Message message)
   at Belikov.GenuineChannels.GenuineTcp.TcpConnectionManager.InternalSend(Message message)
   at Belikov.GenuineChannels.Connection.ConnectionManager.Send(Message message)
   at Belikov.GenuineChannels.DotNetRemotingLayer.GenuineTcpClientTransportSink.ProcessMessage(IMessage msg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, ITransportHeaders&amp; responseHeaders, Stream&amp; responseStream)
   at DocuWare.Remoting.SwitchChannel.FakeClientChannelSink.ProcessMessage(IMessage msg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, ITransportHeaders&amp; responseHeaders, Stream&amp; responseStream)
   at DocuWare.Remoting.SwitchChannel.SwitchClientChannelSink.ProcessMessage(IMessage msg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, ITransportHeaders&amp; responseHeaders, Stream&amp; responseStream)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Server stack trace: 
   at DocuWare.Remoting.SwitchChannel.SwitchClientChannelSink.ProcessMessage(IMessage msg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, ITransportHeaders&amp; responseHeaders, Stream&amp; responseStream)
   at Zyan.SafeDeserializationHelpers.Channels.SafeBinaryClientFormatterSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg)

Exception rethrown at [0]: 
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData&amp; msgData, Int32 type)
   at DocuWare.XChange.IServer.Responce()
   at DocuWare.Communication.AuthenticationServer.Config.ASClient.CreateServerProxy(String url)
   at DocuWare.Communication.AuthenticationServer.Config.ASClient.GetServerProxy(String url, Func`3 nextUrl, Int32 context)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at DocuWare.Communication.AuthenticationServer.Config.ASClient.FindNextAuthenticationServerUrl(Int32 context, Exception ex)
   at DocuWare.Communication.AuthenticationServer.Config.ASClient.GetServerProxy(String url, Func`3 nextUrl, Int32 context)
   at DocuWare.Communication.AuthenticationServer.Config.ASClient.get_AuthenticationServer()
   at DocuWare.Communication.Server.Server.LogIn(ServerID sId)
   at DocuWare.Communication.Server.Server.Start(InternalServerSettings internalSettings, Boolean saveSettings)
   at DocuWare.Communication.AuthenticationServer.Management.Managers.GenericServerManager.Start()
   at DocuWare.Communication.AuthenticationServer.Management.Managers.NotificationServerManager.Start()
   at DocuWare.Communication.AuthenticationServer.Management.ServerManagement.StartServer()</exception>
</event>

But all the services are running.  I stopped and restarted the services and I can log into DocuWare with no problem.
投稿済み Wed, 11 Mar 2020 17:50:44 GMT 、投稿者 Tim Ohm
It looks like your notification server can't talk to your authentication server.  Are they on the same machine?

DocuWare.Communication.AuthenticationServer.Exceptions.DWAuthenticateException: Cannot find active authentication server. All servers are either stopped or the communication channel settings don't allow a connection. ---&gt; DocuWare.Common.Exceptions.DWRemotingException: Cannot access server url  'gtcp://localhost:9000' . Check that server is accessible and use compatible communication options ---&gt; Belikov.GenuineChannels.GenuineExceptions+CanNotConnectToRemoteHost: Can not connect to the remote host "gtcp://localhost:9000". System error message: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:9000.

Check the notification server config file (DWNotificationServer.exe.settings) and verify it is pointed properly (Connection Setting portion of the XML).  Very surprised it is starting up at all!

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。