How do you configure Outlook Email for Manual Storage?
To configure Outlook Email for Manual Storage, please complete the following;
1. First, we must download the Connect to Outlook app. To install the app, please follow this link: How to Install DocuWare Desktop Apps.
2. Select the "Configurations" option from the drop down menu under your username.
3. Select Outlook Email plugin. Once on landing page, select "New configuration," then choose the option "Manual Storage."
Note: If this plugin is not visible on your configurations page, please reach out to your system administration to request access to this module.
4. On the Import Options tab, customize your import options.
5. On the Store Target tab, we can select where the Outlook email will be stored.
6. On the Indexing tab, we can choose a Store Dialog and at least one Index field.
7. For the Permissions tab, we can add users that can use and administrate this configuration.
8. It is recommended to restart Outlook and run as Administrator. Then, we should see your DocuWare Store configuration. You will Right click the email and the option for Manual Storage should be available to use.
9. After you refresh the Web Client your Outlook email should be in your chosen place of storage.
KBA applicable for both Cloud and On-premise Organizations.