Veröffentlicht Fri, 17 May 2019 17:13:26 GMT von Nathan French ComDoc Systems Analyst
Recently I was working with a Cloud customer who was experiencing some timeouts and general lack of responsiveness in their workflow.  Checking the status site http://status.docuware.cloud/ I could see that one of the US 7.0 columns had a known issue in Workflow. 

However, I couldn't be sure if that particular customer's organization was in US0 or US1.  Is there a way to discover which column on this chart a Cloud organization belongs to?

Thanks,
--Nate
Veröffentlicht Fri, 17 May 2019 17:50:22 GMT von Josef Zayats
Nate,
I am pretty sure, there is no permanent chart as the current companies allocation between AZURE centers would be dynamic.
I think you can find the info you requested by doing a simple ping command form a command prompt. such as (replace bold with your company)
The highlited portion of the response would tell you which version of Docuware your company is on (7.0 - Koala, 7.1 - Lobster) and the 0 denotes to the center# and the next word (centralus) to its location - I think.
Hope this helps.

ping mycompanyname1.docuware.cloud
Pinging uskoala0.centralus.cloudapp.azure.com [52.173.95.58] with 32 bytes of data:
ping mycompanyname2.docuware.cloud
Pinging uslobster0.centralus.cloudapp.azure.com [40.122.209.150] with 32 bytes of data:

Veröffentlicht Fri, 17 May 2019 18:22:15 GMT von Nathan French ComDoc Systems Analyst
Perfect!

'nslookup' also works and I don't have to cancel the pings.  

Thank you Josef!

Sie müssen angemeldet sein um Beiträge in den Foren zu erstellen.