Veröffentlicht Wed, 11 Mar 2020 12:28:18 GMT von Edward Clarke Community Service Partners Director of Information Technology
I am having a problem where I setup notifications based on the index fields changes and they are not firing off.  I was looking around and everything looked right - I tested the SMTP connection and that is working.  I deleted the notification and then recreated it and still cannot get the notification to kick off.

So I went to the log file for Notifications and I am seeing this:

<event timestamp="2020-03-11T04:14:35.0028696-05:00" level="Error" logger="DocuWare.Communication.AuthenticationServer.Management.ServerManagement" SequenceID="16" Type="DocuWare.Communication.AuthenticationServer.Management.ServerManagement" Method="StartServer" DomainName="CSP-DOCUWARE" MachineName="CSP-DOCUWARE" Thread="4" WindowsUserName="Administrator">
  <message>Authentication failed!</message>
  <exception>DocuWare.Communication.AuthenticationServer.Exceptions.DWAuthenticateException: Cannot find active authentication server. All servers are either stopped or the communication channel settings don't allow a connection. ---&gt; DocuWare.Common.Exceptions.DWRemotingException: Cannot access server url  'gtcp://localhost:9000' . Check that server is accessible and use compatible communication options ---&gt; Belikov.GenuineChannels.GenuineExceptions+CanNotConnectToRemoteHost: Can not connect to the remote host "gtcp://localhost:9000". System error message: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:9000.
   at Belikov.GenuineChannels.GenuineTcp.TcpConnectionManager.LowLevel_OpenConnection(HostInformation remote, GenuineConnectionType genuineConnectionType, String localUri, Int32 localPort, String connectionName, String&amp; remoteUri, Int32&amp; remoteHostUniqueIdentifier)
   at Belikov.GenuineChannels.GenuineTcp.TcpConnectionManager.GetConnectionForSending(Message message)
   at Belikov.GenuineChannels.GenuineTcp.TcpConnectionManager.InternalSend(Message message)
   at Belikov.GenuineChannels.Connection.ConnectionManager.Send(Message message)
   at Belikov.GenuineChannels.DotNetRemotingLayer.GenuineTcpClientTransportSink.ProcessMessage(IMessage msg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, ITransportHeaders&amp; responseHeaders, Stream&amp; responseStream)
   at DocuWare.Remoting.SwitchChannel.FakeClientChannelSink.ProcessMessage(IMessage msg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, ITransportHeaders&amp; responseHeaders, Stream&amp; responseStream)
   at DocuWare.Remoting.SwitchChannel.SwitchClientChannelSink.ProcessMessage(IMessage msg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, ITransportHeaders&amp; responseHeaders, Stream&amp; responseStream)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Server stack trace: 
   at DocuWare.Remoting.SwitchChannel.SwitchClientChannelSink.ProcessMessage(IMessage msg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, ITransportHeaders&amp; responseHeaders, Stream&amp; responseStream)
   at Zyan.SafeDeserializationHelpers.Channels.SafeBinaryClientFormatterSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg)

Exception rethrown at [0]: 
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData&amp; msgData, Int32 type)
   at DocuWare.XChange.IServer.Responce()
   at DocuWare.Communication.AuthenticationServer.Config.ASClient.CreateServerProxy(String url)
   at DocuWare.Communication.AuthenticationServer.Config.ASClient.GetServerProxy(String url, Func`3 nextUrl, Int32 context)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at DocuWare.Communication.AuthenticationServer.Config.ASClient.FindNextAuthenticationServerUrl(Int32 context, Exception ex)
   at DocuWare.Communication.AuthenticationServer.Config.ASClient.GetServerProxy(String url, Func`3 nextUrl, Int32 context)
   at DocuWare.Communication.AuthenticationServer.Config.ASClient.get_AuthenticationServer()
   at DocuWare.Communication.Server.Server.LogIn(ServerID sId)
   at DocuWare.Communication.Server.Server.Start(InternalServerSettings internalSettings, Boolean saveSettings)
   at DocuWare.Communication.AuthenticationServer.Management.Managers.GenericServerManager.Start()
   at DocuWare.Communication.AuthenticationServer.Management.Managers.NotificationServerManager.Start()
   at DocuWare.Communication.AuthenticationServer.Management.ServerManagement.StartServer()</exception>
</event>

But all the services are running.  I stopped and restarted the services and I can log into DocuWare with no problem.
Veröffentlicht Wed, 11 Mar 2020 17:50:44 GMT von Tim Ohm
It looks like your notification server can't talk to your authentication server.  Are they on the same machine?

DocuWare.Communication.AuthenticationServer.Exceptions.DWAuthenticateException: Cannot find active authentication server. All servers are either stopped or the communication channel settings don't allow a connection. ---&gt; DocuWare.Common.Exceptions.DWRemotingException: Cannot access server url  'gtcp://localhost:9000' . Check that server is accessible and use compatible communication options ---&gt; Belikov.GenuineChannels.GenuineExceptions+CanNotConnectToRemoteHost: Can not connect to the remote host "gtcp://localhost:9000". System error message: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:9000.

Check the notification server config file (DWNotificationServer.exe.settings) and verify it is pointed properly (Connection Setting portion of the XML).  Very surprised it is starting up at all!

Sie müssen angemeldet sein um Beiträge in den Foren zu erstellen.