How do you create a new user in DocuWare version 7 or higher?
Please refer to the following guide to create a user in DocuWare;
1. Open the "Configurations" tab from the web client drop down next to username
2. Click-on "User Management." If you do not see User Management, you do not have rights to create a new user and should contact your System Administrator to gain access to this configuration.
3. Select "New user"
4. Enter the User’s name and email address.
You can also create the password for the user or have an email sent to the user to create their own password.
5. Assign the new user to any required "Groups" and "Roles."
6. Next, you can assign function profiles or even assign functions directly to users.
7. Assign file cabinet rights the user will need.
8. In the "Dialogs" tab, this is where the new user can be assigned the appropriate file cabinet dialogs that is specified to their rights.
9. When done click "Save" in the top right corner of the page to confirm all changes made.
KBA applicable for both Cloud and On-premise Organizations.