Caused by an error in the user specific settings, it might happen, that the Web Client looks incorrect like this:
Depending on whether the settings are stored in the local storage of the browser (by default) or in the database, there are different ways to solve this:
- If the user settings are stored in the local storage of the browser perform the steps described in /knowledgebase/article/KBA-35271:
How do I reset the user specific settings in Web Client?
- If the user settings are stored in the database perform following steps:
- Create a backup of your DWSystem database
- Go to table DWSystem.DWUser and find the UID of the affected user.
- Go to table DWSystem.DWUsersettings and delete all Rows with the UID of the affected user.
Next time the user logs into web client, all settings are reset to default values.
Note: To see whether the settings are stored in the database or not, check /knowledgebase/article/KBA-35268:
Where are the user-specific settings stored?