How can I configure a Field mask to only accept uppercase characters for index entries?
Please follow the steps below to configure a field mask to only accept uppercase characters;
- First, navigate to the "Indexing Assistance" module to create your Field mask.
- Name your Field Mask, then in the mask definition you'll want to use the following value for multiple word entries: [A-Z\s]*
- Once value has been entered, set your error message and sample text to your own preference.
Note: To limit the Field mask to only accept single word entries use the following mask definition: [A-Z]*
- In order to apply this Field mask to the required field, access the "File cabinets" module from the configurations page.
- Open the Store dialog that should be changed, select the field and choose the newly created Field Mask from the drop down
- Save your changes, and the Field mask should only accept uppercase text.
KBA applicable for both Cloud and On-premise Organizations.