When trying to access the DocuWare Administration tool you receive the following error:
However, you have verified that the Authentication service is running, and you are able to access the Administration tool from the DocuWare server.
- Choose the "DocuWare Authentication" method from the dropdown
- In the "Address" bar plug in the IP Address of the server where the Authentication service is installed
- For the "Port" bar plug in the port your system has configured for the Authentication service, by default this value is 9000 on most systems.
- Type in your DocuWare Username and Password
- Login to the Administration Tool should now be successful.
Note: If the error persists after taking the above steps, there may be a firewall or antivirus blocking the connection from client machines to the server.
You'll need to reach out to your organization's Network Administrator for further troubleshooting.