Publicado Wed, 29 Aug 2018 14:52:33 GMT por Gilles Sauvagnat Président

Hi,

Is there any change in the way the branding is designed with DW V7.

With previous version I managed to get a custom logo on the web client when logging and in the upper left corner of the web client.

With DW7, the logging windows is ok but I only managed to get rid of the original DocuWare logo in the web client.

Nothing is displayed in the area but blank.

Any change required for the image size, different format ? Missing parameter in the css ?

Thanks for your help

Regards

Gilles

Publicado Wed, 29 Aug 2018 19:55:48 GMT por Casey Miller Solutions Manager

my normal logo i was using with 6.11 is working fine. had to clear cache in teh browsers though.

Publicado Thu, 30 Aug 2018 03:29:45 GMT por Gilles Sauvagnat Président

Hi Casey,

Thanks for your input 

Yes I did that too, I even tried changing the browser, still the same result, weird

At least I know it should work, looks like it is on my side. But I do have the same behavior on two different systems.

I let you know ifI find something

Regards

Gilles

Publicado Fri, 31 Aug 2018 14:34:00 GMT por Jon Neff Kelley Imaging Solutions Engineer

Similar problem here. I can get my brand to work okay on the login window. But there's no satisfaction in the working area: either DocuWare logo; or DocuWare logo superimposed over my brand; or blank. 

UPDATE: neither the 'before' or 'after' behaviors work correctly - here's rewritten code w/ which to test:

.dw-logo:before {
    display: none;
}
.dw-logo:after {
    display: none;
}

You must be signed in to post in this forum.