Publicado Tue, 23 Jan 2018 14:48:09 GMT por Bernie Svitko

I noticed that as of today I can't create new Import Configurations and I can edit the previous ones, but the save function is not available.  Any ideas. I've stopped and restarted Desktop Services, but did not fix the problem. I was able to create an import yesterday and it works.

Publicado Tue, 23 Jan 2018 15:07:42 GMT por Chris Haines Professional Services Engineer

Hello Bernie,

Is the issue presenting itself when you try to create/edit an import configuration from the DocuWare Configurations page or when you try to create/edit an import job from DocuWare Desktop Apps?

Publicado Tue, 23 Jan 2018 15:30:04 GMT por Bernie Svitko

I can create an Import Configuration from DW Configuration, it's when I click Import Files from DW Apps that I can't create new or edit older ones. This is happening on the DW server. If I go to another workstation, it allows me to create a new import from DW Apps.

Publicado Tue, 23 Jan 2018 16:04:39 GMT por Chris Haines Professional Services Engineer

It sounds like there may be some corruption going on with your DocuWare Desktop Application on the Server. Try the below steps to resolve the issue:

1) Create a new connection to the DocuWare Desktop Application on the server with a different DocuWare User

2) If you still see the same behavior then we can conclude the issue is with the application, uninstall the DocuWare Desktop Application from the server completely and reinstall it.

If you do not feel comfortable un-installing the DocuWare Desktop Application from the server please let me know and I can create a case and have someone from my team reach out to you to assist. 

Publicado Tue, 23 Jan 2018 16:52:05 GMT por Bernie Svitko

Created a new connection as a different user and nothing changes. Logged onto the server as a diferent user and all functions properly.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.