Publicado Wed, 02 Nov 2022 17:00:52 GMT por Dean Birks ABC Digital Solutions LTD Professional services
Hi,

Ive added in the Trigger for when a index has changed on an existing document,

Ive added a matchcode so that the Project Code file cab equals the projet code of the source
If multiple matching data records found in the source for a document is set to Use all data records for indexing

Ive assigned data to change an index.

ISSUE IS  - When i make this work as an index change trigger it only changes the index of the one doc.

If i copy this Autoindex set up and make the trigger a scheduled event and dont change any of the settings it will fill all the indexes of the docs that match.

Any ideas?

Dean

Publicado Mon, 07 Nov 2022 09:09:04 GMT por Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Hi Dean, 

I do not understand your problem.
If you set the trigger to index change, AutoIndex can obviously only know about the document where the index changed and will use only this document. However, you can still have this job trigger for a lot of documents simultaneously (if you change index entries of all the documents you want).

I think you need to describe in more detail what you want to achieve with AI here for us to help you.

Greetings from Germany,
Simon H. Hellmann
DocuWare System Consultant

You must be signed in to post in this forum.