Publicado Thu, 12 Dec 2019 10:09:23 GMT por Łukasz Góreczny
What I want to achive

In my workflow I want to have step where a person from Casiers Deparament will attach/clip recpit for invoice.

How I can achive such a thing in DocuWare Workflow 7.1
Publicado Wed, 18 Dec 2019 12:41:00 GMT por Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Hello Marek,
this is a bit complicated. The easy way would be this:
Create a task called "Clip reciept" or something like that, assign that to the department and give the task only one decision, called "reciepts clipped". Teach the users how they clip documents (right click in list -> clip, or via toolbar) and tell them to only confirm this task if they have clipped something to the document.
However, this way you have no way to validate if they actually clipped something or just confirmed without doing so. You can not stop users from confirming the task without clipping something. 

If that is what you need, you probably have to take a look at the REST API over at developer.docuware.com , that way you can clip and validate it as well. As far as I know, this is not possible with just the workflow manager.

Hope this helps.

Greetings from Germany,
Simon H. Hellmann
DocuWare System Consultant

You must be signed in to post in this forum.