Posted Tue, 04 Feb 2020 17:02:14 GMT by Daniel Milner Solutions Engineer
Hello, we have a customer that would like to import the index data from Docuware into their Sage 300 CRE module. The fixed format required from Sage 300 CRE is unique compared to importing into other Sage products. Does anyone have any experience with this specific Sage version? Attached is the fixed .txt file format that I have to create by generating a results list, exporting as CSV, than converting to .txt. I'm struggling with the auto-index routine to format the results list given the GL line item coding. Any help/guidance is much appreciated! Thank you.
Posted Wed, 05 Feb 2020 08:10:54 GMT by Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Hello Daniel,

if you have trouble formatting this way, you could also try to get this data with a webservice (that is how I usually export to software like Sage).
You can write a webservice in your preferred language and build a workflow which hands over the data you need to your webservice.
The service now parses the data in the way you need, outputs it as .csv / .txt or whatever file ending you need and places it on a shared drive.

Hope this helps.

Greetings from Germany,
Simon H. Hellmann
DocuWare System Consultant
Posted Tue, 10 Mar 2020 12:51:18 GMT by Christopher Nicoli Project Manager-Sr Systems Engineer
i just did this exact setup with the DW PS team using their export tool and it works perfect - you should reach out to them and get quoted for it.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.