Posted Tue, 15 Feb 2022 10:24:02 GMT by Jonathan Bertossa
Hi,

I want to archive a document and insert the Last Name and the First Name to the user logged in as an index field

Where can I find this information in the system database? The DWUser table not contain the first and last name collums

Regards
Jonathan
Posted Tue, 15 Feb 2022 11:14:40 GMT by Jakob Schaumann Technician Software Support Team RED EMEA
Dear Mr Bertossa,<br> <br> thank you for your question.<br> <br> In the DWUser table you can find the coloumn "settings" in this XML the first and last name is saved under additional information. I have attached a screenshot.<br> <br> With best regards<br> <br> <span style="font-size:11pt"><span style="font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><b><span style="font-size:10.0pt"><span style="font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><span style="color:#ff9d00">Jakob Schaumann</span></span></span></b></span></span><br> <span style="font-size:11pt"><span style="font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><span lang="EN-GB" style="font-size:10.0pt"><span style="font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><span style="color:#767171">Software Support Team ORANGE EMEA</span></span></span></span></span><br> <br> <br> &nbsp;
Posted Tue, 15 Feb 2022 11:48:39 GMT by Jonathan Bertossa

Thank you.
Just one other question. How I can read this xml and take only the last and first name information?
Throught the worklfow designer?

Jonathan

Posted Thu, 17 Feb 2022 10:50:55 GMT by Jakob Schaumann Technician Software Support Team RED EMEA
Hi Jonathan,<br> <br> probably the easiest way is to work without the XML in the database, but using an auxiliary file cabinet. For example, in this file cabinet you write the index fields first name, last name and user ID of all employees. If you have a lot of employees, you can also use a form that all employees have to fill out, which then fills the archive.<br> Now write a workflow which triggers for all new documents. You need three global variables. One for the first name, one for the last name and one for the UserID.<br> I have attached a document that describes the steps.&nbsp;<br> <br> I hope this will help you.<br> <br> With best regards<br> <br> <span style="font-size:11pt"><span style="font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><b><span style="font-size:10.0pt"><span style="font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><span style="color:#ff9d00">Jakob Schaumann</span></span></span></b></span></span><br> <span style="font-size:11pt"><span style="font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><span lang="EN-GB" style="font-size:10.0pt"><span style="font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><span style="color:#767171">Software Support Team ORANGE EMEA</span></span></span></span></span>

You must be signed in to post in this forum.