Dear DocuWare Customers, Partners and Fans!
Please note these forum rules before contribution...
1. The administrators and moderators of this forum try to edit or to remove entries with questionable contents as fast as possible. Each contribution in this forum shows the opinion of its author. The administrators and moderators of DocuWare are only responsible for their personal contributions.
2. You commit yourself, neither to publish in this forum insulting, obscene, vulgar, defaming, violence gloryfying nor other postings with indictable content. Offenses against this rule lead to immediate and permanent suspension. You grant the administrators and moderators of DocuWare the right to remove, edit or relocate contributions at their own discretion.
3. Please post new contributions on-topic, that means relevant to the subject/range of topics and phrase expressive Thread titles! “Help” or “problem!” can be mentioned in the thread, but please not as topic heading. The title should display the basic problem.
4. If you have reported a concrete problem, please post a feedback whether one of the proposed solutions has solved it.
5. No contributions containing commercial product advertisements or similar Web-services please. This applies to “signatures” too, which obviously serve the purpose of promotion.
6. DocuWare can ban individual forum users, who violate deliberately against these rules.
We are looking forward to many committed and helpful postings.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards
Sr. Director Support & Professional Services
DocuWare Europe GmbH