Publié Fri, 01 Mar 2024 21:43:10 GMT par Carlos Francisco Chavarría Rustrián JEFE DE INFORMATICA
A pleasure to greet you all.

I need your support with a more detailed explanation than the one provided by KBA-34951.

I have a client with customized infrastructure 
1 Microsoft ARR
3 DocuWare Backend
1 DocuWare Fulltext
1 Oracle Database (DocuWare)

1 Server API
1 Server Database MySQL for API's information
1 file storage server.

I need to know which ports are necessary for the correct operation of the system since we have detected disconnection logs.

The client asks me for a technical report of the application since it is a financial institution.

Thank you in advance for your support.
Publié Mon, 04 Mar 2024 10:08:36 GMT par Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Hello Carlos Francisco Chavarría Rustrián,

the ports used are highly dependant on your environment and if you changed default ports or not. Also, older versions of DocuWare require more Ports.
(Everything here uses TCP)
In your scenario, all your IIS-Servers (AAR and all DW Backend Servers) need to be reachable via http and/or https, default 80/443.
the Fulltext server operates on 9012 (in default), which needs to be reachable by all DW Backend Severs and all DW Frontend Servers (AAR).
Authentication Server runs on all Frontend and all Backend Servers on port 9000 and needs to be reachable from all other DW servers.
Content Server and Workflow Server run on all Backend Servers on Ports 9001 and 9002 and need to be reachable from all other DW Servers.

The Oracle Database operates on 1521 in default, which needs to be reachable from all DW Servers.

What do you mean by "Server API"? Do you mean the DocuWare REST API or another piece of software?
In case of the REST API, it is available on the same ports your IIS uses for the DW WebClient.
If it is another software, please contact the vendor.

Greetings from Germany,
Simon H. Hellmann
DocuWare System Consultant

Publié Thu, 07 Mar 2024 18:36:58 GMT par Carlos Francisco Chavarría Rustrián JEFE DE INFORMATICA
When I say an API server, I mean a server in charge of executing developments tailored to the client's needs, using the docuware sdk.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.