Publié Wed, 29 Aug 2018 14:17:35 GMT par Frank Camarena System Analyst

Morning.

A docuware user "lmayoral" when try to edit a excel document inside his tasks an error says: "Document 4292  cannot be processed because lmayoral is already working on the document session '1_52115a.........."

This issue only happens when the user is trying to edit documents from his tasks. This user is the only person who is logged in. We try to use diferent browser and reinstalling Desktop Apps and nothing.

Any Ideas??

Thanks.

https://www.docuware.com/sites/default/files/forums-images/Error%20Docuware%20lmayoral.JPG

Publié Fri, 31 Aug 2018 12:43:19 GMT par Nathan Werth

I have a couple of Docuware systems that seem to have the same issue.

One has issues editing PDFs (PDF checklist form), tells them the document is locked by that same user.  They will wait at least an hour to try again and sometimes they wait until the next day.  This happens to everyone that tries to edit the PDF checklists.

The other system has issues storing and appling stamps, they get the same error about the document being locked by that user.  They will close out of all their application on the PC to get past this error.  This doens't happen to everyone, but does happen to more than one person.

In both cases it doesn't happen everytime and they are on 6.11.

Publié Mon, 03 Sep 2018 20:28:43 GMT par Frank Camarena System Analyst

I see that I am not the only one with this problem. I already request a ticket about this issue and they escalated with the software developer crew, maybe a hotfix solve this issue.

Thanks for sharing.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.