Dear Mr. Zayats,
sorry for coming back late to your question.
we are not sure if this case is still current for you but we wanted to make sure that
your request is covered.
regarding your question:
the FAQ article describes all needed steps to enable Kerberos authentication.
most common reason that it's still not working could be:
- services haven’t been restarted properly
- a server is missing the authentication method
- your network and server configuration does not support Kerberos only
- it is already working since communication channels have been set to Kerberos
- have you unchecked "Enable Integrated Windows Authentication" in Internet options - Advanced Tab?
if you still encounter any problems you could open up a support request for software support.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With best regards,
Software Support Specialist Team BLUE EMEA