Customer has a Material Ticket that get's scanned in with a Unique Ticket #.  Later, vendor will send an invoice for all Material Tickets.  What I'm trying to do is update the Material Ticket with the Invoice # from the vendor using the Ticket # which is the Match Code on the Material Ticket and also occurs on the Invoice.  My issue is the Material Ticket # is in a table field for the INvoice as there are many ticket #'s that the invoice is for.  I created a Workflow and is trying to update the Material Ticket when an invoice is scanned using an Assign Data, and I'm going out to the File Cabinet, looking for a Material Ticket that listed in the table field...however, it keeps erroring out.  I've tried the following and with the resulting error message:
DW_DOCUMENT_TYPE = 'Raw Material Ticket' AND DW_TICKET_NUMBER LIKE &"%"GV_Ticket_Number_Expense&"%"

Error in system activity: [1: FileCabinet Id: d69e99e9-90c7-4745-8734-94f2edf3804e, Column: HAULER_INVOICE__] Incorrect syntax near '&'.

Created an arithmetic expression to assign the following "%" + GV_Ticket_Number_Expense + "%" to GV_TempTicketVar1
Then in my Assign To used the following: DW_DOCUMENT_TYPE='Raw Material Ticket' AND GV_TempTicketVar1 like DW_TICKET_NUMBER

Error in system activity: [1: FileCabinet Id: d69e99e9-90c7-4745-8734-94f2edf3804e, Column: HAULER_INVOICE__] [1: Filecabinet] FileCabinet destination has 0 or more than 1 records

There's only 1 Material Ticket in the system...so I feel like I have something backwards where because there's more than 1 ticket # in my table...it's giving me this error. 

Any assistance would be appreciated!!