How to configure the Web Components to use HTTPS?
- in IIS Manager:
- Register the certificate. Server certificates > Import
- Change the binding of the IIS Web Site to be accessible over HTTPS.
- Remove the binding for HTTP (optional).
- If you use a self-signed certificate, ensure your CA is specified as a trusted root CA on all client pcs.
Import the certificate of your root CA in the certificate stores of all computer and user accounts in your domain using GPOs. You'll find further information here:
- Change the URL in the Web Connection section Internal address and HTTP-Root directory
- If http is not possible in general, change the "LocalWebServices" address in the file "C:\ProgramData\DocuWare\ServerConfig\dwmachine.config"