How do I upload documents to a DocuWare Cloud Document Tray via FTP?
To upload documents to a Document Tray via FTP please follow these steps:
- Open DocuWare Cloud and log in
- Open Configuration Site
- In Section "Integrations" click on "FTP"
- Click on "Get started"
- Type in credentials of the account to use for FTP upload
- Click on "Add folder"
- Type in a name for the subfolder from which the documents will be uploaded
Notes: This folder will be created by DocuWare. The Name of the folder can not be changed once the configuration was saved.
- Select a Document Tray
- Click "Save"
- Click on "Copy FTP folder address"
- Open Windows Explorer
- Paste the folder path into addressbar
- Copy files to be uploaded into this folder
- The files will be imported to the Document Tray selected in step 6